Services provided to clients
- Representing clients before specialized authorities judicial committees, public sector companies and government bodies.
- Legal advisory and outsourcing services on various legal matters that are required to be studied.
- Providing legal aid services to beneficiaries who aren’t able to afford representation before various authorities regarding labor disputes, criminal cases, rights to custody and alimony.
- Drafting contracts, internal client regulations and bidding for government projectsWhile protecting rights of the entity based upon laws of the land.
- Guiding clients in procedures to be taken in establishing projects and regional infrastructures in compliance with laws and regulations of the kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Intellectual property rights, licensing agreements, franchising arrangements and representing client infringement rights petitions of IPR.
- Registration of commercial agencies and franchise business in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia and other gulf states , as well as providing all legal advice relating to legal and commercial aspects of agencies.
- Arbitration and dispute resolution to effectively resolve international and domestic disputes between parties.
- Advising foreign investors on the Saudi laws and regulations of when investing or operating a business in Saudi Arabia.